1. They OWN Churches as founders 2. They head Churches as sole leader 3. They are not accountable to anyone and not answerable to anyone 4. They are not TEACHABLE, not CORRECTABLE and PROUD 5. They live luxurious lives at the expense of the poor 6. They got Body-Guards 7. They are interested in riches and self-glory 8. They prophesy lies e.g. they tell you about already what you know like your mobile number, name, house number, names of your relatives, etc to prove to you that they are true. Witchdoctors do this! 9. They perform MAGIC like MIRACLE MONEY stolen from banks, shops, houses, work-places, etc. 10. They lay aside the heavenly pattern of leadership in scriptures 11. They lay aside YHWH’s Commandments and preach GRACE without OBEDIENCE 12. They preach a PROSPERITY GOSPEL and not TRUE SALVATION of souls 13. Their FRUITS are wicked 14. They got Spiritual Sons and call themselves as FATHERS to followers
There are many ways of denying both the Father and the Son. One way is through the TRINITY doctrine and also the ONENESS doctrine which says that there is one PERSON that manifest in three offices of Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Many DENY the Father and Son by not really believing ELOHIM for the terms He used of FATHER and SON. They don’t believe in reality that there is REAL FATHER and REAL SON nor do they believe that the Father is GREATER than the Son. They think that ELOHIM DID NOT mean it when He chose to use the terms FATHER and SON. 1Jn 2:22 Who is the liar, except the one denying that יהושע is the Messiah? This is the anti-messiah, the one denying the Father and the Son. 1Jn 2:23 No one denying the Son has the Father. The one confessing the Son has the Father as well. POINTS TO NOTE 1. Denying the Father and the Son is like denying that the Messiah is not really the Son of ELOHIM but that He is 100% equal in EVERYTHING to the Father and indirectly saying that the Son is also the Father and that the Father is also the Son thereby taking these two terms as interchangeable. 2. Denying the Father and the Son is denying that the Father is Greater than the Son. 3. Denying the Father and the Son is denying that the Son is not as ALL-KNOWING as the Father. 4. Denying the Father and the Son is denying that the Father sends the Son and that the Son cannot send the Father. 5. Denying the Father and the Son is denying that the Son has to obey the Father and prayed to the Father but the Father does not need to pray to the Son. 6. Denying the Father and the Son is denying that the Father is overall and far above all and greater than all, including the Son. 7. Many are indirectly saying the Elohim is using Father and Son terms in VAIN to mean nothing. 8. Father and Son terms are used to carry divine TRUTHS about Elohim and He chose these earthly terms because we have fathers and sons on earth and we know what these terms mean on earth. Many ignore the DIVINE TRUTHS carried by the terms Father and Son. 9. Just like what earthly fathers and sons are on earth biologically, so are Father and Son in heaven are spiritually. 10. Just like earthly sons are required to obey their fathers and mothers so is the heavenly Son required to obey the heavenly Father. The Father is greater than the Son, and He is the HEAD of the Messiah (or Son). 11. Some completely and directly DENY the Father and the Son!
Denominations are always focusing on building themselves and not building the Kingdom of YHWH and also protecting their own names like worldly profit making companies/organizations do to maintain their profit making activities. Denominations are TOWERS of BABEL inclined to making their own NAMES for their own recognition and self-glory, fame and praise. Isa 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! Isa 14:13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: Isa 14:14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. Isa 14:15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit. Luk_6:25 Woe unto you that are full! for ye shall hunger. Woe unto you that laugh now! for ye shall mourn and weep. Each denomination seeks to be superior to other denominations, to be the only TRUTH bearer, to be the only source of the TRUTH, to be above the stars of YHWH, to be the only one chosen by YHWH, to be the only remnant Church. See! All this is PRIDE which is of SATAN. The following few examples shall highlight this further. Gen 11:4 And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth. Gen 11:5 And the LORD came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded. Gen 11:6 And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do. Gen 11:7 Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another’s speech. Gen 11:8 So the LORD scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city. 1. MEMBERSHIP Today various denominations celebrate having reached a thousand, a million, or millions of membership world-wide. What matters to them is that these are their members whether only 1-5% of them are the only ones that truly belong to the Kingdom of YHWH or the true Ekklesia of God. Their glory is the rising number of membership of their denomination and not the increase in the number that are entering the Kingdom of YHWH. They do not celebrate about the other true believers that are outside their denomination who belong to the Kingdom of YHWH because they are not paying allegiance to their denomination. When a sinner repents and becomes part of the Kingdom of YHWH they do not join the heavenly celebration over the sinner that repents because this sinner has not joined as a member of their denomination. This is CARNALITY!!! Luk_15:7 I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninety and nine just persons, which need no repentance. Luk_15:10 Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repenteth. It is nothing to celebrate about huge numbers of members of denominations but about the number of people that belong to the heavenly Kingdom of God. Many denominations boast about being huge and mighty churches because of huge membership which is VAIN celebration or just worldly celebration. We are encouraged to seek to enter the Kingdom of YHWH and not man-made religions and denominations which are TOWERS of BABEL from which we must come out according to Revelation 18:4. Only when you come out shall the LORD receive you. This means if you do not come out He shall never receive you and all your prayers while you are supporting & nurturing these BABYLONIAN systems and structures are VAIN. Mat 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. Denominations are a POWERFUL CAGE of its membership and they have made nations drunk with their wine of false doctrines. They cage people from leaving them and also cage their reasoning so that they reason within their allowed cages. They take their people and put FEAR in them, forbid them from reading books from other denominations lest they get enlightened and leave them when they know the TRUTH. They shut their members from entering the Kingdom of YHWH and from knowing the TRUTH. Luk 11:52 Woe unto you, lawyers! for ye have taken away the key of knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye hindered. Mat_23:13 But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in. 2. PERIOD OF EXISTENCE SINCE FORMATION Many denominations celebrate their periods of existence instead of celebrating the period the New Testament Ekklesia (now called Church) has been in existence. None of them celebrate the existence of the Church which the Messiah was and is building but only celebrate the works of their own hands by celebrating the various periods their various denominations have been in existence. We see and hear some say, “Our Church has been in existence for 25 years or 100 years or a 1000 years or 500 years or 300 years and we are now celebrating and thanking YHWH for this”. Is the creator involved? What about the Ekklesia that the Messiah anointed on the day of Pentecost more than 2000 years ago? Why are they not celebrating it?
Mat 16:18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. Act 2:1 And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. Act 2:2 And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting.
Act 2:3 And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them. Act 2:4 And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance. Anything that was formed later on even the various thousands of denominations were formed by man. We must seek to be joined by the Spirit of YHWH to the Ekklesia (or Church) that He anointed on the day of Pentecost more than 2000 years ago or the Church that the Lord is HEAD over, the Church that the Messiah is the PRESIDENT over and the Church which the Messiah commissioned. Your celebrations of 50 years of existence of your denomination are VAIN and inspired by SATAN. Individuals have been joined to the true Church at different times yet the Messiah commissioned her more than 2000years ago on the day of Pentecost. They even spend resources of YHWH in these VAIN celebrations by buying expensive things, food and clothing instead of using these resources in helping the poor and the needy and using them in taking the Gospel to the whole world. They forsake the real mission and passion of the Creator and focus all their mighty, minds, energies, resources on their vain activities for their own self-glory, pride gratification and denominational fame. WILL YOU OBEY THE VOICE OF THE ANGEL OF GOD? Rev 18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.
Who is your spiritual mentor? Is it some great man or some prophet or some miracle worker or some pastor? When you know the objective of mentorship then you shall know who your perfect spiritual mentor is and how He mentors His own. Your spiritual mentor is the Messiah through the Holy Spirit. He mentors you through various divine ways: directly through His Voice, Word, through divine dreams, visions, life experiences, life circumstances, revelations, guidance, correction, rebuke and through various servants of God or the brethren, and generally other people. Dare not put man in His position! Are you not His servant? Did He not say that the Spirit of YHWH shall guide you into ALL TRUTH? Or did He say that man shall guide you into ALL Truth? Are you not supposed to know His Voice? Which one man on earth can guide you into all truth? Is not the Spirit of Truth our divine teacher guiding us into all truth? Joh 16:13 “But when He comes, the Spirit of the Truth, He shall guide you into all the truth. For He shall not speak from Himself, but whatever He hears He shall speak, and He shall announce to you what is to come. Joh 16:14 “He shall esteem Me, for He shall take of what is Mine and announce it to you. Joh 16:15 “All that the Father has is Mine. That is why I said that He takes from what is Mine and announces it to you. 1Jn_2:27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him. Act 1:8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.
Our mentor may use various divine means and ways to mentor us. He knows best how to mentor us. He may use various brethren to mentor us: one plants and one waters but YHWH gives the increase (or growth). We should never dare elevate one that waters and one that plants but YHWH that gives the increase (or growth). “Men as mentors” is for earthly and secular systems and that makes sense but the divine Mentor is the Messiah through the Spirit or the Spirit of truth.
Eph 4:10 He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things.) Eph 4:11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; Eph 4:12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ: Eph 4:13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ: 1Co 3:1 And I, brothers, was not able to speak to you as to spiritual ones but as to fleshly, as to babes in Messiah. 1Co 3:2 I fed you with milk and not with solid food, for until now you were not able to receive it, and even now you are still not able, 1Co 3:3 for you are still fleshly. For since there is envy, and strife, and divisions among you, are you not fleshly and walking according to man?
1Co 3:4 For when one says, “I am of Sha’ul,” and another, “I am of Apollos,” are you not fleshly? 1Co 3:5 What then is Apollos, and what is Sha’ul, but servants through whom you believed, as the Master assigned to each? 1Co 3:6 I planted, Apollos watered, but Elohim was giving growth. 1Co 3:7 So neither he who plants nor he who waters is any at all, but Elohim who gives the increase. 1Co 3:8 And he who plants and he who waters are one, and each one shall receive his own reward according to his own labour. 1Co 3:9 For we are fellow workers of Elohim, you are the field of Elohim, the building of Elohim. Gal 1:11 And I make known to you, brothers, that the Good News announced by me is not according to man. Gal 1:12 For I did not receive it from man, nor was I taught it, but through a revelation of יהושע Messiah. 2Ti 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
2Ti 3:17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works. The following is the main objective of mentorship: (a) Spiritual growth (Elohim gives the growth) 1Co 3:6 I planted, Apollos watered, but Elohim was giving growth. (b) May be perfect and furnished unto all good works 2Ti 3:17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works. Eph 4:12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ: (c) Come to unity of faith and knowledge of the Son of God Eph 4:13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ: POINTS TO NOTE Mat_23:8 But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren. Act_7:26 And the next day he shewed himself unto them as they strove, and would have set them at one again, saying, Sirs, ye are brethren; why do ye wrong one to another?
Joh 12:32 And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me. Joh 12:33 This he said, signifying what death he should die. Joh 12:34 The people answered him, We have heard out of the law that Christ abideth for ever: and how sayest thou, The Son of man must be lifted up? who is this Son of man? Though the above is signifying about the Messiah raising from death it is also true in various spiritual senses. If we lift Him up in all then He shall draw men to Himself. 1. LIFTING HIM UP The Messiah must increase and we must decrease. We should make Him more famous than our names, congregations, ambitions, etc. We should make Him known to the people. If He is lifted up from the earth (from being unknown) to being known He shall draw men to Himself.
2. DRAWS PEOPLE TO HIMSELF The Messiah draws people to Himself whether they come to assemble with us or not. What is vital is that they are drawn to Him. It is more important for people to draw to the Messiah than to being drawn to ourselves. It is a real and great achievement when people are drawn to the Messiah, whether they start assembling with us or elsewhere. The goal of evangelism should be people being drawn into the Kingdom of YHWH through the Messiah and not people being drawn to us. The people starting to fellowship with us should be secondary to them being drawn into the Kingdom through the Messiah, though it is important to assemble together. MIRACLES THAT THEY MAY BELIEVE Joh 12:37 But though he had done so many miracles before them, yet they believed not on him:
They are SHEEP that is LOST and needs to be fetched and brought back to the FOLD of YHWH where the other SHEEP are. Luk_19:10 For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost. Joh 3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. The Son of Man (Adam) came to SEEK and to SAVE that which was lost. This was the DIVINE and SERIOUS MISSION of the Messiah. In seeking the Lost Sheep there are challenges and opposition from the Kingdom of Darkness. The Kingdom of Darkness tried to do the following to make the Messiah fail His Mission: (a) Tempted Him in the wilderness and tried to offer Him worldly Kingdoms and their glory if He gave up His position and worshipped Satan. (b) He was called evil names like; He had a Devil, He was casting out devils using the Chief of Demons, He was a Friend of sinners & tax collectors, etc. (c) They tried to get people lose trust/faith in Him and His teachings as well as His miracles/healings (d) They always gathered against Him and took counsel against Him on how to trap Him (e) They asked Him questions not with aim of learning but to trap Him and disgrace Him public so that people would stop believing in His teachings. (f) They led people to reject Him and finally He was crucified (impaled) on a tree (g) They spread false rumours that the Messiah did not resurrect from death Seeking the Lost Sheep is not an EASY task but needs perseverance, fighting spirit, great fire of the Spirit to drive us unstoppable in seeking the lost and self-denial. We are not sent to condemn the lost SHEEP but to do whatever is necessary to save the lost sheep. Psa_119:176 I have gone astray like a lost sheep; seek thy servant; for I do not forget thy commandments. Jer_50:6 My people hath been lost sheep: their shepherds have caused them to go astray, they have turned them away on the mountains: they have gone from mountain to hill, they have forgotten their resting place We are not sent to condemn the lost sheep why it went out of the FOLD or why it strayed but to SAVE. The process of bringing back the lost sheep to the FOLD is also involving and requires much patience, perseverance, love and passion. We must match as bloodless and loving Soldiers of the Messiah to where the lost sheep is and bring back to the FOLD which belongs to the Master. Mat_18:12 How think ye? if a man have an hundred sheep, and one of them be gone astray, doth he not leave the ninety and nine, and goeth into the mountains, and seeketh that which is gone astray? Mat_18:13 And if so be that he find it, verily I say unto you, he rejoiceth more of that sheep, than of the ninety and nine which went not astray. Luk_15:4 What man of you, having an hundred sheep, if he lose one of them, doth not leave the ninety and nine in the wilderness, and go after that which is lost, until he find it? Luk_15:7 I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninety and nine just persons, which need no repentance. QUESTIONS
1. Why do you condemn and judge the lost sheep? 2. Why are we reluctant to seeking and saving the lost sheep? 3. Where do you think are the lost sheep in your area? 4. What do you think are the lost sheep? POINTS TO NOTE 1. There is need for true believers to continue the MISSION of the Messiah in SEEKING and SAVING the LOST from eternal destruction. 2. Even though the Kingdom of Darkness may resist us, we must stand strong in the Master and match through to the LOST as Soldiers that shed no blood but spiritual Soldiers of the Messiah consumed with PASSION of the Messiah for salvation of the Lost. 3. We must seek and save that which is lost as Ministers of unquenchable fire. 4. Nothing on earth or from the kingdom of darkness should be able to neither stop us nor quench the divine fire in us to seek and save the Lost. 5. Discouragement, opposition, rejection, persecution, accusation, hunger, sufferings, distance, cold, heat, fire, name-calling, mockery, Satan, beast (kingdom), etc should be able to stop us from seeking and saving that which is lost. 6. YHWH’s desire is that all mankind should be saved. He did not create any man for destruction but that we may all live eternally and enjoy His love and blessings.
Matthew 26:17 seems to say that the first day of unleavened bread comes before the Passover as it is saying upon the first day of unleavened bread the disciples of the Messiah came to Him to ask Him as to where they would prepare for Him to eat the Passover. Actually, after the Passover follows the first day of unleavened bread for seven days of unleavened bread. Mat 26:17 Now the first day of the feast of unleavened bread the disciples came to Jesus, saying unto him, Where wilt thou that we prepare for thee to eat the Passover? The following is the word for word translation from Interlinear Scripture Analyser (ISA): To-THE YET BEFORE-most OF-THE UN-FERMENTED (unleavened- bread) TOWARD-CAME (approached) THE LEARNers (disciples) to- THE JESUS saying to-HIM ?-where (where?) YOU-ARE WILLING WE-SHOULD-BE- making-READY to-YOU TO-BEEATING THE PASSOVER. Correct translation using the ISA gives us the following: As the first Day of Unleavened Bread approached the disciples came to the Messiah, saying unto Him, Where wilt thou that we prepare for thee to eat the Passover? Or
As the Days of Unleavened Bread approached the disciples came to the Messiah, saying unto Him, Where wilt thou that we prepare for thee to eat the Passover? (I decided to put up this as this error was pointed out by the Servant of YHWH
The Father sent His Son to the world to save and He ensured that He made Himself approachable even by the sinners, most condemned and low esteemed people. The Messiah enjoyed heavenly glory (esteem) before coming to the earth yet His birth was one of the most humble where he was born in a manger. He lived a simple and approachable life. He had a choice to live a simple approachable life and achieve His Father’s mission, or make Himself unapproachable by people because of His heavenly status and fail the mission. The mission to believers is to Go to ALL and make disciples of all nations. We cannot go to ALL when we make ourselves unapproachable because of some status reached; today’s denominations’ heads and presidents, prophets, self-made apostles, teachers, etc. make themselves unapproachable because of their high achieved status in society. To be a true disciple of the Master, one must forsake PRIDE, etc. and be humble and follow the Master by walking in His path. Mat_16:24 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me. Mar_8:34 And when he had called the people unto him with his disciples also, he said unto them, Whosoever will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me. Php 3:19 Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.) The Messiah was offered EARTHLY Glory by Satan but He refused because He knew that He would FAIL the MISSION. Mat 4:8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them; Mat 4:9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me. THE MESSIAH FACED THESE CHALLENGES THAT TRIED TO MAKE HIM UNAPPROACHABLE 1. The Pharisees condemned the Messiah that He was a friend of sinners Mat_11:19 The Son of man came eating and drinking, and they say, Behold a man gluttonous, and a winebibber, a friend of publicans and sinners. But wisdom is justified of her children. Luk_7:34 The Son of man is come eating and drinking; and ye say, Behold a gluttonous man, and a winebibber, a friend of publicans and sinners! 2. The disciples tried to stop children from coming to the Messiah Mar 10:13 And they brought young children to him, that he should touch them: and his disciples rebuked those that brought them. Mar 10:14 But when Jesus saw it, he was much displeased, and said unto them, Suffer the little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God. 3. The worldly and religious systems tried to hinder the Messiah’s mission, and people from coming to the Messiah 4. The disciples questioned the issue of the Messiah talking to a woman THE MESSIAH WAS TENDER AND APPROACHABLE Mar 10:13 And they brought young children to him, that he should touch them: and his disciples rebuked those that brought them. Mar 10:14 But when Jesus saw it, he was much displeased, and said unto them, Suffer the little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God. Mar 10:15 Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child, he shall not enter therein. Mar 10:16 And he took them up in his arms, put his hands upon them, and blessed them. Compare Him with famous believers today who are not approachable, who are being served by their followers, who have their own Body- Guards, etc. yet have never reached the lengths which the Messiah reached in doing the Father’s will yet He remained Humble and He was led as helpless sheep for slaughter; Indeed our Messiah was unique and left a good example for us. He washed His disciples’ feet which is was supposed to be performed by a lowly servant; Oh my mind is failing to comprehend this kind of humbleness!!! He was more concerned about needs of man-kind. He was approachable even by the rejects in society and even by sinners:
Joh 4:9 Then saith the woman of Samaria unto him, How is it that thou, being a Jew, askest drink of me, which am a woman of Samaria? for the Jews have no dealings with the Samaritans. Joh 4:27 And upon this came his disciples, and marvelled that he talked with the woman: yet no man said, What seekest thou? or, Why talkest thou with her? See, they tried to make Him feel guilty but that did not work. They accused Him of being a friend of sinners. Mat_11:19 The Son of man came eating and drinking, and they say, Behold a man gluttonous, and a winebibber, a friend of publicans and sinners. But wisdom is justified of her children. Luk_7:34 The Son of man is come eating and drinking; and ye say, Behold a gluttonous man, and a winebibber, a friend of publicans and sinners!
Though humble, He did not tolerate nor nurture dangerous error: Mat 21:12 And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves, Mat 21:13 And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves. If only we could follow His path, walk as He walked and feel the pain of the suffering, the burdens of the masses, etc. we could be effective in fulfilling the MISSION for YHWH. He did not alienate Himself from the people He was supposed to preach to but went to them with the message of SALVATION to save them. When I look at the life of the Messiah I am touched and humbled, inspired! May the Father through His Spirit OPEN our EYES and see more in this regard that we may walk as expected by Him. POINTS TO NOTE 1. True disciples must deny themselves of ALL things that can make them FAIL the mission like those things that try to make them unapproachable.
2. Many ministers that have made themselves unapproachable are worshippers of EARTHLY GLORY and PRIDE. They are serving Satan and not YHWH. 3. Believers are sent by the Messiah as sheep among wolves (Luk_10:3 Go your ways: behold, I send you forth as lambs among wolves.)
4. True disciples do not charge for their preaching, miracles, healings, prophecies as commanded not to by their Master (Mat 10:7 And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand. Mat 10:8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.). They preach FREELY!!! They DO NOT SELL the WORD. 5. There are many ways today’s believers make themselves unapproachable: by accepting earthly glory given by Satan, by nurturing their PRIDE, Hiring body guards for themselves as they do YHWH’s work, by wearing man-made and religious titles not in inspired scriptures, by raising themselves to their own status for self- glory and satisfaction of their own religious EGOS.
Kindly note that am talking about the 12 Apostles and not fifty Apostles, not hundred Apostles, not a thousand Apostles nor a million Apostles. The number is vital to note! Rom_11:13 For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office: “…And He gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; for the perfecting of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ: till we all come in the unity of faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ;…” Ephesians 4:8-16
1. THE NUMBER OF APOSTLES Among the above five ministry gifts mentioned in this scripture, the number of apostles was limited to twelve apostles and an apostle to the Gentiles whereas there is no limit in the number of people gifted in the other four gifts above. All these come from the Messiah and not from any man or manmade institution. The number also signifies the twelve names of the tribes of Israel. Rev 21:10 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God, Rev 21:11 Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal; Rev 21:12 And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel: Rev 21:13 On the east three gates; on the north three gates; on the south three gates; and on the west three gates. Rev 21:14 And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb. The twelve apostles were chosen by the Messiah from the tribe of Israel and from His disciples. “… Ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.” Matthew 19:28 “… And I appoint unto you a kingdom as my Father hath appointed unto me; that ye may eat and drink at my table in my Kingdom, and sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.” Luke 22:28-30 “And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.” Revelation 21:14 The twelve foundations of the city, the New Jerusalem, shall have in them names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb. Eph 2:19 So then ye are no more strangers and sojourners, but ye are fellow-citizens with the saints, and of the household of God, Eph 2:20 being built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Christ Jesus himself being the chief corner stone; Eph 2:21 in whom each several building, fitly framed together, groweth into a holy temple in the Lord; Eph 2:22 in whom ye also are builded together for a habitation of God in the Spirit. 2. CHOOSING OF THE TWELVE APOSTLES “And it came to pass in those days, that He went out into a mountain to pray, and continued all night in prayer to God. And when it was day, He called unto Him His disciples, and of them He chose twelve, whom also He named apostles;” Luke 6:12-13 He chose His apostles after all night prayer to God. He chose them from among His disciples. They were Jews. Those that remained after the selection remained His disciples. “… until the day in which He was taken up, after that He through the Holy Ghost had given commandments unto the apostles whom He had chosen:” Acts 1:2-5 “Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular. And God hath set some in the church, first apostles, secondarily prophets, thirdly teachers, after that miracles, the gifts of healings, helps, government, diversities of tongues. Are all apostles? Are all prophets? Are all teachers? Are all workers of miracles?…” I Corinthians 12:27-31 3. THE ONLY APOSTLES LAST “For I think that God hath set forth us the apostles last, as it were appointed to death:…” I Corinthians 4:9 God set firstly apostles in the church according to I Corinthians 12:27 and has also set them last as it were appointed to death according to I Corinthians 4:9. “… After that, He was seen of James; then of all apostles. And last of all He was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time.” I Corinthians 15:3-8 The Messiah chose the twelve apostles after much prayer to His Father. Some remained disciples and/ or fellow labourers with the apostles of the Messiah. “And in those days, when the number of the disciples was multiplied, there arose a murmuring of the Grecians against the Hebrews, because their widows were neglected in the daily ministration. Then the twelve called the multitudes of the disciples unto them, and said, It is not reason that we should leave the Word of God, and serve tables. Wherefore, brethren, look ye out among you seven men of honest report, full of the Holy Ghost and wisdom, whom we may appoint over this business… And the Word of God increased; and the number of the disciples multiplied in Jerusalem greatly; and a great company of the priests were obedient to the faith.” Acts 6:1-8 “Howbeit, as the disciples stood about him…” Acts 14:20-22 The apostles worked together with disciples of the Messiah. 4. REPLACEMENT The only replacement of an apostle was the fallen apostle Judas Iscariot that betrayed the Master and hang himself before the great work that was before him. Otherwise there is no authorized replacement of an apostle in scriptures because of death. Read Acts 1:15-26 This apostle fell before the apostles received the Holy Ghost for them to be witness of the Messiah and to enable them carry out the great work before them. Therefore, there was need for a replacement before the coming of the Holy Ghost unto them. This was before the day of Pentecost. James the son of Zeb’edee was not replaced after being killed by King Herod. “Now about that time Herod the king stretched forth his hands to vex certain of the church. And he killed James the brother of John with the sword.” Acts 12:1-2 From chapter 12 to 28 of the book of Acts, there is no recorded replacement of this apostle. After replacement of Judas and after the day of Pentecost we see the Holy Ghost numbering the apostle Mathias as being among the twelve in Acts 6:1-7. 5. QUALIFICATION The following were qualifications of an apostle recorded in the bible though it was a gift: a) Witness of the Messiah ’s resurrection “Wherefore of these men which have companied with us all the time that the lord Jesus went in and out among us, Beginning from the baptism of John, unto that same day that He was taken up from us, must one be ordained to be a witness with us of His resurrection.” Acts 1:21-22 Read also Acts 2:32 “And last of all He was seen of me also, as one born out of due time.” I Corinthians 15:8 Read Romans 11:13; 1:1 Other than this anyone claiming to be an apostle is a false apostle recorded in 2 Corinthians 11:13 and Revelation 2:2. Read Acts 1:8, Luke 24:46-48 and I Corinthians 15:1-28. “And with great power gave the apostles witness of the resurrection of the Lord Jesus: and great grace was upon them all.” Acts 4:33 “And I not an apostle? Am I not free? Have I not seen Jesus Christ our Lord? Are not ye my work in the Lord?” I Corinthians 9:1 b) Chosen by the Messiah and will of God Read Galatians 1:1, 15-16, Luke 6:13 and Acts 9:3-6, 13-15. Since the apostle were chosen by the Messiah through the will of God, were true witnesses of the resurrection of the Messiah and delivered what the Messiah commanded them to teach and what they were reminded and taught by the Holy Ghost, we should take their teachings as the commandments and truth from God. Read 2 Peter 3:2, 16, I Corinthians 14:37 and Ephesians 2:19-22. The Apostles and disciples were commanded by the Master and Messiah as follows: • Go Ye therefore. Matthew 28:19 Go Ye into all the world. Mark 16:15 • Teach all nations. Matthew 28:19-20 Preach the gospel to every creature. Mark 16:15 • Baptizing them in the Name of Father, and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost. Matthew 28:19 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved… Mark 16:16 The Messiah promised those that shall believe all the message and observe all: • They shall be saved • These signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover. Mark 16:17-18 The early church was victorious because they obeyed the apostles’ teachings. POINTS TO NOTE 1. We don’t have Apostles today and hence anyone claiming to be an Apostle is a false Apostle and a liar!! 2. All Apostles were ordained and appointed by the Messiah directly. 3. Among the Apostles chosen there was no Gentile but only an Apostle to the Gentiles. 2Co 11:12 But what I do, that I will do, that I may cut off occasion from them which desire occasion; that wherein they glory, they may be found even as we. 2Co 11:13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. 2Co 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. 2Co 11:15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.
Leadership in the Early Congregations/ Assemblies were Spirit filled. In this way they led under the guidance of the Spirit of YHWH i.e. YHWH Himself was leading the early believers through His Set-Apart Spirit. This is how we allow YHWH to lead and guide us as believers. Today we put Spiritless leaders to lead us and hence Satan takes over and leads through Spiritless leaders as that is an opportunity for Him to strike and always makes use of such weak areas. The first leadership qualification is people that are full of the Set- Apart Spirit (Set-Apart Spirit), before we look at other leadership qualification requirements laid down in scriptures. When people filled with another spirit are chosen to lead then that spirit is exalted and empowered to lead everyone, and hence YHWH is put out of the picture. The key point is that YHWH must LEAD through the leadership and this is only possible if they are filled with the Set-Apart Spirit and led by the same Spirit. Every leader that loses the Set-Apart Spirit must also be removed from leadership; it is a sign that YHWH has rejected that leader. Therefore, all the congregation leadership must consistently be filled with the Set-Apart Spirit. Today enemies of YHWH have been chosen to lead believers thereby causing them to err. Isa_3:12 As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths. Isa_9:16 For the leaders of this people cause them to err; and they that are led of them are destroyed. Jer_23:13 And I have seen folly in the prophets of Samaria; they prophesied in Baal, and caused my people Israel to err. Jer_23:32 Behold, I am against them that prophesy false dreams, saith the LORD, and do tell them, and cause my people to err by their lies, and by their lightness; yet I sent them not, nor commanded them: therefore they shall not profit this people at all, saith the LORD. Hos_4:12 My people ask counsel at their stocks, and their staff declareth unto them: for the spirit of whoredoms hath caused them to err, and they have gone a whoring from under their God. It was Satan that hindered Paul from carrying out His mission to some area. 1Th_2:18 Wherefore we would have come unto you, even I Paul, once and again; but Satan hindered us. Luk_11:52 Woe unto you, lawyers! for ye have taken away the key of knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye hindered. We know that YHWH’s authorized leadership structure are Elders and Deacons, and the Apostle Paul outlined various qualifications to being an Elder and a Deacon. In addition to these qualifications, these people must be believers of the true faith and filled with the Holy Ghost (Set-Apart Spirit). Act 6:2 So the twelve summoned the group of the taught ones and said, “It is not pleasing for us to leave the Word of Elohim and serve tables.
Act 6:3 “Therefore, brothers, seek out from among you seven men who are known to be filled with the Set-apart Spirit and wisdom, whom we shall appoint for this duty, Act 6:4 but we shall give ourselves continually to prayer and to serving the Word.” Act 6:5 And the word pleased the entire group. And they chose Stephanos, a man filled with belief and the Set-apart Spirit, and Philip, and Prochoros, and Nikanor, and Timon, and Parmenas, and Nikolaos, a convert from Antioch, Act 6:6 whom they set before the emissaries. And when they had prayed, they laid hands on them. Act 6:7 And the Word of Elohim spread, and the number of the taught ones increased greatly in Yerushalayim, and a great many of the priests were obedient to the belief. Act 6:8 And Stephanos, filled with belief and power, did great wonders and signs among the people. Act 6:9 But some of those of the so-called Congregation of the Freedmen (Cyrenians, Alexandrians, and those from Kilikia and Asia), rose up, disputing with Stephanos, Act 6:10 but they were unable to resist the wisdom and the Spirit by which he spoke. Kindly see the above example and one of the chosen seven is recorded doing wonders empowered by the Set-Apart Spirit. Should not we choose such people full of the Set-Apart Spirit in congregations to lead us in the right path to eternal life? Deu_34:9 And Joshua the son of Nun was full of the spirit of wisdom; for Moses had laid his hands upon him: and the children of Israel hearkened unto him, and did as the LORD commanded Moses. Kindly read again here the example of the seventy Elders (type of the present elders in congregations) chosen to assist Moses (type of the Messiah) in leading the Children of Israel (type of the present believers):
Num 11:24 And Mosheh went out and spoke to the people the words of יהוה, and he gathered the seventy men of the elders of the people and placed them around the Tent. Num 11:25 And יהוה came down in the cloud, and spoke to him, and took of the Spirit that was upon him, and placed the same upon the seventy elders. And it came to be, when the Spirit rested upon them, that they prophesied, but did not continue. It is an error to appoint an unbeliever and a person without the Spirit of the Father to lead a body of Spirit-filled believers. It is like elevating and appointing indirectly the kingdom of darkness to rule over YHWH’s children. YHWH will easily find a way of leading if we follow what is laid down in scriptures. Changing what is laid down in scriptures like coming up with other leadership structures is REJECTING directly ELOHIM (YHWH)’s leadership. Leadership matter is a SERIOUS matter and should not be taken lightly as we do today. Spiritless leadership will hinder the leadership of the Holy Ghost (Set- Apart Spirit) through such leaders, and the operation and manifestation of the Spirit of YHWH through various believers during congregation meetings. They shall not observe the order laid down in scriptures; thereby allowing Satan to cause confusion. 1Co 14:40 Let all be done decently and in order. As believers we cannot grow spiritually under leadership of Spiritless people nor under leadership of people filled with seducing and divination spirits from the kingdom of darkness. Believers have allowed themselves to be led by such leaders under the control of another spirit. Spiritless leaders will only have a form of reverence or godliness but denying the power thereof. No leader filled with another spirit can freely permit the operation of the Spirit of YHWH during congregation gatherings as kingdom of light and kingdom of darkness can’t unite. As many as are LED by the Spirit of YHWH are sons and daughters of YHWH, and it is from these that congregation leadership should be CHOSEN. Why? Because they are LED by ELOHIM through the Set- Apart Spirit that is in them. It is said that if the fish head is rotten then this degradation spreads to the whole body. Leaders filled with another spirit are continuously imparting the life of that spirit to the people they lead and finally everyone becomes like the characteristics of that spirit. Peter, an Apostle, full of the Set-Apart Spirit was chosen as an Elder in some local congregation. 1Pe 5:1 The elders which are among you I exhort, who am also an elder, and a witness of the sufferings of Christ, and also a partaker of the glory that shall be revealed: 1Pe 5:2 Feed the flock of God which is among you, taking the oversight thereof, not by constraint, but willingly; not for filthy lucre, but of a ready mind; 1Pe 5:3 Neither as being lords over God’s heritage, but being ensamples to the flock. 1Pe 5:4 And when the chief Shepherd shall appear, ye shall receive a crown of glory that fadeth not away. The quality of leadership in the early congregations seems to be better than today’s as there was no compromise with respect to the laid down leadership qualifications in scriptures. Some leaders today are self-appointed to lead until their death since they are the founders or owners of these denominations, ministries and congregations.